Credit Card or Debit Card
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
Securities and Stocks
The donation of stocks and securities is a good option for many donors looking to make a gift or fulfill a pledge. The gift is fully tax-deductible and can also have the benefit of avoiding capital gains tax.
The account information and donation instructions for Great Hearts’ central brokerage account are below. Please use this information to make a gift of stocks or securities to Great Hearts or to any of the academies.
When you submit the request for the stock transfer, please send an email to email@example.com indicating the donor name, the type and number of stocks being transferred and the school to receive the donation.
- DTC # 0015
- FBO: Great Hearts Academies
- Account Number: 250-192145
- Bank Contact Name: Ross Pearlman
- Bank Contact Phone Number: 480-345-4756
- Work with your brokerage firm to produce a “letter of authorization” for the securities you wish to donate. Please use the account information above.
- Your firm will process the transfer. Important- Please notify us when this takes place and what stock or securities you transferred in order to receive your tax acknowledgment from your school.
- The dollar value of your gift will be determined by the daily average on the date of the transfer into our account.
Please note: It is the policy of Great Hearts to sell all gifts of stocks and securities upon receipt.
Great Hearts and each of its schools are 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Thank you for your generous support.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift program, please enter your employer′s name below and click “Search.” Click on the company name for more details about the program. We recommend you check with your employer for matching gift opportunities as these are continuously updated and may not be reflected in the listing below.
Note: Archway Classical Academy | Scottsdale is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit educational organization and all contributions are fully tax-deductible as allowed by law. (Tax ID# 27-3364842)
To learn more about how your family can help build the Better Together, please contact Paola Gale at (480) 776-3571 or by email at PGale@ScottsdalePrep.org.