Welcome to Great Hearts Archway Scottsdale, Serving Grades K-5
Archway Scottsdale is a part of the Great Hearts network of non-profit public charter schools dedicated to improving education nationwide through classical liberal arts academies. By engaging a well-rounded program in a vibrant school culture, our students are prepared for success in college, leadership in any field in which they choose to endeavor and a life filled with purpose. With a curriculum built upon a classical liberal arts tradition and a revolutionary approach to school itself, Great Hearts cultivates the hearts and minds of students in the pursuit of Truth, Goodness and Beauty.
Each student will be provided with a durable foundation in reading, writing, arithmetic, geometry, science, literature and history. In addition, our curriculum includes Spanish, fine arts and P.E.
Half-day Pick-Up Schedule:
Please strictly follow the times given for your grade-level.
11:45 K-2 (without siblings)
12:05 3-5 (and siblings from K-2)
If you have students at SPA who walk over, they will not arrive at ACS until 12:25!
If you have older students (3-5 or SPA) do not enter the traffic line until 12:05!
Important Traffic Information! Please watch the video HERE and then refer to the maps below…..
- Please use the car line to drop-off and pick-up. Maps linked here: ACS Car Line SPA Car Line Pedestrian Map
- Families choosing to use the walk-up option for children should park in the school’s parking lot only
- Do not park on North 94th Street
- Do not park in local businesses
- Use designated crosswalks
- First pick-up from 2:55 — 3:15 is for K-2 (without siblings) only
- Second pick-up for 3-5 and siblings begins at 3:15
- Do not enter the car line early for 2nd pick-up; you will be asked to circle
- Plan to come later (after 3:20) rather than earlier; this will help with the congestion
- Obey all traffic laws in and around the campus!