Welcome to Great Hearts Archway Scottsdale, Serving Grades K-5
Archway Scottsdale is a part of the Great Hearts network of non-profit public charter schools dedicated to improving education nationwide through classical liberal arts academies. By engaging a well-rounded program in a vibrant school culture, our students are prepared for success in college, leadership in any field in which they choose to endeavor and a life filled with purpose. With a curriculum built upon a classical liberal arts tradition and a revolutionary approach to school itself, Great Hearts cultivates the hearts and minds of students in the pursuit of Truth, Goodness and Beauty.
Each student will be provided with a durable foundation in reading, writing, arithmetic, geometry, science, literature and history. In addition, our curriculum includes Spanish, fine arts and P.E.
Please strictly follow the release times given for your grade-level:
2:55 pm K-2 (without siblings)
3:15 pm 3-5 (and siblings from K-2)
- Do not enter the car line early for 2nd pick-up; you will be asked to circle.
- Plan to come later (after 3:20 pm) rather than earlier; this will help with the congestion.
Campus Traffic Flow
- Please use the car line to drop-off and pick-up. Your yellow placard should be clearly displayed on the driver’s side to pick up your student(s).
- Families choosing to use the walk-up option park in the school’s parking lot only. Please bring your yellow placard for identification.
- Do not park on North 94th Street
- Do not park in local businesses
- Use designated crosswalks
Obey all traffic laws in and around the campus!
Early Release Pick-Up Schedule
Please strictly follow the times given for your grade-level:
11:45 am K-2 (without siblings)
12:05 pm 3-5 (and siblings from K-2)
If you have students at SPA who walk over, they will not arrive at ACS until 12:25 pm.
If you have older students (3-5 or SPA) do not enter the traffic line until 12:05 pm.