Use this link to make your one-time or monthly gift online!
What is the Community Investment campaign?
The essential priorities of Archway Scottsdale’s educational model cost more per-student than what we receive from public funding. Therefore, we ask our families to contribute to the annual Community Investment campaign and help make up that difference.
What does it support?
Family support through the Community Investment campaign allows the leadership of Archway Scottsdale to run the school day-to-day, and to hold fast to our mission as we plan and grow. Gifts to the Community Investment campaign:
- Cover the gap between what we need to deliver the top-tier education that our children deserve and what we receive from public funding
- Help us support our excellent and dedicated faculty
- Keep our class sizes smaller for more individualized attention
- Enable us to offer programs like art, music, physical education, and foreign language on a daily basis
- Allow us to offer our students a private school education in a public school setting
The result is that our teachers instruct far fewer students than the district average, are better able to prepare for their lessons, and have more time for communication with parents. Our students receive more meaningful assignments, daily feedback, and the opportunity for one-on-one tutoring. These are essentials you will not find at a district school. These are the essentials that set Archway Scottsdale apart.
How do families participate?
We ask each family to contribute $1,500 to help cover the per-student gap between what we need for our academic model and what we receive from public funding. Knowing that every family’s financial situation is different, we encourage families to give as they are able. Many families choose to spread out their contribution by making monthly gifts over the course of the school year. Other families make a one-time gift to the Community Investment campaign. Every family’s participation, at whatever level, is vital to supporting the priorities of Archway Scottsdale.
- Download the Community Investment form
- Descargue el formulario de inversión en la comunidad en español
Note: Archway Classical Academy | Scottsdale is an independent, 501 (c) (3), non-profit educational organization and all contributions are fully tax-deductible. (Tax ID #: 27-3364842)
For giving inquiries, please contact Jacquelyn Oldham, Academy Giving Manager, at (480) 776-3571 or at JOldham@ArchwayScottsdale.org.
Archway Classical Academy | Scottsdale
16648 North 94th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260